Decisions and activities of the Bayan Association are guided by the following organizational values and principles:
- To promote unity in diversity
- Firm belief in the potential of individuals and communities to achieve their own development.
- To foster a spirit of service to humanity without distinction.
- Trust in the nobility of humanity
- To promote harmony with nature
- To seek sustainability in projects and programs
We are committed to individual and collective well-being through excellence, innovation and transparency; with an ethical, moral and spiritual foundation; with a coherent attitude of action, learning and practice.
To contribute to the development of the capacities of individuals, communities and institutions; to promote values and principles for social transformation, focusing our efforts and work on providing support to the most vulnerable population in order to strive for a united, just and prosperous society.